Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015: I Read the News Today Oh Boy

I received awhile back an email from a local city reporter - Nora Nelson - for Lake Wales FL about NaNoWriMo and what write-ins were. So I emailed back some answers and details about NaNo and what to expect.

I don't live in Lake Wales so I don't get the paper, but when I got to Lake Wales Public Library last night to run the Come Write-In event (which is why the reporter was curious), I checked at their information desk for a copy to check. And sweetness, the article was on the front page of the Nov. 11th issue.

Link here.

I am slipping a little on my NaNo word count - I am currently under the daily count graph line - but I plan on catching up with all the other Write-Ins we have across Lakeland and Polk County.

Keep writing, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment