Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cross-Post: I Survived the 2015 Tampa Bay Comic Con, And My Nephews Survived It Too.

Sharing over to the entry I wrote at the other blog I run.  Link here.

Here's a photo or two I didn't post on the other article, just to entice...


The food lines got packed after noon time, partly because it started raining heavy, like a wall of rain, around the same time.  It kept raining well into 4 pm, and there were reports of flooding on certain streets in the downtown area.
Much like last year, the line to get in on Saturday morning - always the busiest day for what I know - went way out along Channelside.  It went under the Harbor Island bridge.  And I got there about 7:30 in the morning.  One of Tampa Convention Center's glaring weaknesses: lack of covered entranceway space, and a not-large-enough foyer area...

No comments:

Post a Comment