Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kitteh Update 2/20/14: They Aims To Misbehave

Still in the process of making the big move, meanwhile Ocean made a big move of her own again.  On the eve of prepping the heavy furniture, she decided the closet wasn't big enough for her growing baby kitties and moved them...
under the dresser in my bedroom.

/facepalm

As of this morning, one of them, the bravest most reckless of the kittehs, has wandered free from the huddled mass and made his way into the main floor of the bedroom where I'm terrified I'm gonna step on a kitteh.

That one is clearly Mal (aka Captain Malcolm Reynolds).

I'm going with the grey kitten as Inara, and one of the tuxedo kittens is looking like River... So I gotta figure out which ones are gonna be Zoe, Kaylee, Jayne and/or Wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment