Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Introductions are again in order...

Hola. Welcome to my third blog (first one's regarding my adventures with City of Heroes, the second's regarding my interests in reforming government), this one focusing on my career as a librarian, currently working for a county library system in mah state of Florida.

This blog will focus on a few points of interest:

  • My observations on librarianship;
  • Interesting events related to my career development;
  • The horrific thought that someone else took wittylibrarian.blogspot.com as a blog address. DAMN! :weeping: :gnashing of teeth:
  • Oh, and the point of the blog's title: My ongoing quest to find the mythic Book With the Blue Cover!
Enjoy the spring! Talk to you soon. Please add comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment