Saturday, December 21, 2019

Still Not Ready for Star Wars to End... Yeah I Know There's Spinoffs But...

From 42 years ago when I was seven years old sitting in the Clearwater Carib (thanks for the reminder, brother Phil) watching this mind-blowing movie Star Wars...

Photograph taken somewhere around that time period

...to watching the Official Final Episode IX Rise of Skywalker at the AMC Brandon multiplex...

Photograph taken somewhere around that time period

to considering whether or not to sign up for the Disney Plus streaming service for the hell of it because The Mandalorian has been must-see TV...

I WILL DIE FOR BABY YODA YOU NERF HERDERS
So in the meantime I'll wait a bit on posting my thoughts on the Rise of Skywalker movie and how I have to live with my guilt from here on out...

Wait. I never did a review of The Last Jedi did I? Slipped my schedule. I'll go back and review it ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment