Sunday, October 20, 2019

FWA 2019: A Melancholic Seminar

I attended this year's Florida Writers Association's conference in Altamonte Springs, and... kinda felt like a wandering spirit this year. Wasn't in the mood for selfies and really couldn't find a time or place (they've taken away recharging stations at the hotel) to focus on any bit of writing I hoped to do.


This is author Delilah S. Dawson, writer of various fantasy/sci-fi
works including Star Wars novels! She is living the dream!


Bumped into a few people from the Lakeland group, bumped into a few presenters from previous conferences still providing their motivationals and tutorials to fellow writers. But this year it just seemed... rushed, everybody running everywhere else. 

I dunno, I might have been feeling bummed out from last year's conference when I went in with high hopes and kinda left without 'em. It might be all the personal and work-related stuff I'm coping with that's got me stressed for differing reasons.

I'm sorry. I'll try to be in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment