Sunday, June 2, 2019

NaNoWriMo Planning 2019 And Other News

I've submitted working with NaNo this year to be the Municipal Liaison for the Lakeland region, as the lady who did it last year is moving away.

This may be relatively stressful due to ongoing concerns with work - we are still woefully understaffed at my library - but hopefully things can change between now and November.

I may try a run at the July Camp NaNo. I'm still recovering from falling apart during the April attempt. :(

In the meantime, I've been notified the latest volume of Strangely Funny VI release NOW in print, while encouraging my seven followers to spread the word that the Kindle ebook version is available right now! (P.S. PLEASE leave good reviews when you download).

Also wik, I am submitting some shorts here and there, looking through a site called Submission Grinder to see what places are accepting and if anything I've got can generate interest... Updates on that front as responses bounce back.


No comments:

Post a Comment