Monday, October 1, 2018

This Is A Crazy October So Bear With Me

1) Building up towards another year of NaNoWriMo!

2) I'm awaiting the awards ceremony for the Florida Writers Association and how I do for the Royal Palm Literary Award in Short Fiction this year!

3) Work at the library has gotten intense: I am currently serving as Interim Library Director while the city tries to hire a full-time Library Director (details are messy and we'll discuss it later).

4) This is the first October I plan on not getting door candy or having the lights on for Trick or Treat. It's been five years here, and nobody seems to think my neighbor is good for it. :(

5) I really really need to clear out some short fiction works before I head into NaNo. Using the anthology deadline idea may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment