Thursday, August 17, 2017

Getting Ready for EPICON 2017

Okay, so do I have everything packed???

Clothes, maybe. Toothbrush, think so. Deodorant? (sniffs) Yeah, I'm gonna need three more sticks.

Got copies of my books and anthologies to sell.

Got a Book Stand to display them.

Got a Promotional Banner to show behind the vendor's table.

Got driving directions.

Got a hotel reservation.

Got music burned to iPod AND CDs depending on which format the radio takes (going be driving dad's station wagon, the parents worry about me in an SUV).

Got bookmarks and display materials.

Got pens to autograph any book I sell.

Got Paypal on my smartphone for card purchases.

Got Shoes, Shirts, Dice.

What am I forgetting?

...

I'm always forgetting something.

Anyways.

I hope to see you all at the Albany Civic Center on Saturday August 19th for EpiCon!


No comments:

Post a Comment