Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Busy New Year's Day 2019

Just been doing a few things here and there.


  • I got the "Face In the Light" submitted to a magazine, see how the response goes.
  • I am updating my web address info for self-marketing. I went out and snagged a new domain that I will use to redirect people to the blog here. Which may involve me renaming a few things here and there on THIS site.
    The new address is www.paulwstories.com 
  • I am redoing the Writings Tab on the menu above, adding book covers to the links to provide visual info for people to follow. This is still a work in progress and may involve a complete rehaul of things.
  • I am about to start work on a specific story for a specific submission, may the Old Gods and the New protect us.


Hello, 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment