Okay, so National Novel Writing Month is officially every November, which is now NEXT MONTH.
That means a few things:
1) the NaNoWriMo website resets itself.
2) I need to submit a proposed book idea and proposed cover (optional, but fun to have).
3) The Lakeland FL Region will reset, which means I got to start managing the threads and the notes and the Calendar again!
4) I really need to come up with a good book idea this time.
For all the times I've NaNo'ed, I've yet to complete a "finished" work past the 50,000 word count. The remainders that follow in my wake are - upon re-evaluation - a bit messy even before the need for actual revisions to where I'm almost embarrassed by them.
I need to - NEED TO - come up with an idea I know I can follow up to its conclusion. I'd REALLY like to get one of these things honest-to-God done.
So, a quick poll to anybody willing to leave a comment. Should I write:
1) A fiction novel, focusing on the Talents superhero 'verse I've been working on?
2) A non-fiction novel of political ranting - which I kinda do anyway - during what will be the most anxiety-riddled election month in recent memory?
Please let me know what you think.
And get ready to NANO people! Word Sprints start in 27 days!