Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter and Some Writing Announcements

Just saying, this Easter Sunday, that I want to announce a few things.

1) Mystery And Horror LLC publishing has accepted another humorous short from me for their upcoming Strangely Funny III, their popular ongoing humor/horror anthology series. Still waiting on word for when the release date will be - hopefully soon in April - but meanwhile here's the cover for the upcoming print:


2) I've been invited back to the Barnes & Noble Local Authors Event in Wesley Chapel, FL this year. This event will be on Saturday afternoon during May 21st from 2:00 to 4:00 PM. There hasn't been final confirmation and paperwork yet, but I should get something soon.

3) Finishing up a pair of stories for the FWA. The story I hoped to submit to the "Hide and Seek" anthology - a science fiction idea I've had for a decade called "Problem Solver" that needed to be finished - is turning out too long. It's twice the length of the word count, so there's no way I can whittle it down. So I've started a second story about finding the Book With the Blue Cover in the Library Infinite (What's the classical Greek for "Infinite"? Same word, just pronounced a bit different?) which I have to keep below 1500 words.

1 comment: