Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Post-NaNoWriMo 2015: What Comes After

Winning a NaNoWriMo challenge is one thing.

Following up with a NaNo project towards completion - adding more to the unfinished story, editing it to something coherent - is the bigger challenge.

There's also other writing projects I've set aside that need attention now - that novella for the superhero 'verse I've created needs a final edit and then publication to Smashwords and Kindle Direct, there's an anthology with my local writers' group that needs a brand new storyline because the one I started is terrible, etc. - that I need to complete before the end of this year, just to clear my slate a litte.

So it's still a ton of writing for me.

I'm feeling great about it all.

Good luck to your writing efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment