Thursday, October 29, 2015

What Did I Do To Upset the Canadians THIS Time?

'Cause here I was checking my blog traffic this morning and I came across activity coming from Canada.  So I follow this link back:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-kc-libraries-trade-barbs-over-jays-royals-playoffs-1.3282719

and I find that someone added this blog address (and in the Canadian format wittylibrarian.blogspot.ca rather than the .com of the GOOD OLE USA) to one of the comments.

And the CBC news site has locked the Comments down, meaning I can't get on there to defend myself.

Because I don't want to get into the middle of a fight between Toronto Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals fans.

Listen up, Canada.  I'M A TAMPA BAY RAYS FAN.

/cries

2 comments:

  1. Wartenburg, I know you of old, don't play innocent with me.
    JHarper2

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Wartenbergh. Dammit when you misspell my name you Canadians I at least expect you to misspell it the correct way.

    ReplyDelete