Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kitteh Update 02/09: New Digs

Ocean decided to move again.  This time to a boxed-off corner of one of the closets.
I got a chance to lay down a towel after I took this photo, but still this is a situation because 1) I'm in the middle of moving to a new place and those boxes she's using as a nest are scheduled for relocation, and 2) she's gonna run out of places to nest.  I don't think the mama cats re-use the same spot.

Still, she did the move right as I was sitting there at the computer working on stuff (buying a Saturday ticket to this year's Orlando MegaCon), and I didn't even realize she was carrying her babies into the closet until I heard a tiny "mew".

Also, my downstairs neighbors (did I ever tell you I have a celebrity for a neighbor?) found out about the kittehs and they came by to take a look and go "awwwwwwwwww".  Mama Ocean was a bit defensive but relaxed a little once she recognized them (she had hung with them during her pre-adoption phase last November).

No comments:

Post a Comment