Thursday, October 11, 2012

Getting Ready for NaNoWriMo 2012

With hope and luck, this is the year I not only finish the 50,000 word count but I also finish an actual honest-to-Cat novel that's suitable for publishing somewhere.

I'm with the Florida : St. Petersburg regional group again as that's closest, but this time I am paying more attention to events with Tampa especially as I'm trying to get fellow writers from the Wesley Chapel FWA group involved with this year's NaNo.

My biggest problem right now is making up my mind: Should I write a novel / series of stories based on the superhero universe from my Hero Cleanup Protocol e-short; or should I write a thriller noir-type work I've had in mind over the last two years about an unemployed yet honest (which explains the unemployed part) financier getting involved with a shady figure who might provide revenge against the greedier souls who ruined him four years prior?  Leave comments if you encourage one or the other.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment